Thursday

Untitled Rant...

I know I haven't been posting much AT ALL but I'll be back soon.

I wanted to rant a minute.

What is up with people acting like they are some sort of hero because they DON'T believe in God??? There are people that act so egotistical because they aren't "following the herd" yet by doing what they are doing they are doing JUST THAT. Are their ideas fresh, new, and original? No. They repeat the same things they are told over and over and over by their idols, the media and every other secular individual who doesn't want to feel guilty by their actions so they swear off God altogether.

I'm glad I'm not one of these individuals. Though I'm not always happy, I'm joyful. This world is NOT my home and I'm thankful because frankly this world SUCKS! I only hope that I can get back to where I should be, doing what I should be doing. It's been too long.

Thank you, Lord, for guiding me. I want to continue to listen. This world needs You...if only they would see it...

1 comment:

Admin said...

I've gotta agree with you to a point. People that insist they aren't one way only to adopt another way they think is unique is the source of endless fascination for me. Harley riders... for one... they want to go against the grain - so what do they do? Buy a harley, dress in leather like every other harley rider, smoke, drink, and get tattoos. Now, are they different or puppets? You decide. I have a blog where I rant against stupid things we do as a society and as people... if you care to check it out... It's a Farked Life!. I'll grab your RSS feed here and check in sometimes.