Saturday

Hatin' the T.V.

The other day I took Maleah to Stacy's like any other morning...only that particular morning she was glued to the TV almost as soon as we got there. I went to tell her goodbye, and she was gripping the TV stand so tight it was hard to get her to let go. THEN she proceeded to scream and throw a fit, trying her hardest to look around me to see the TV. I told her I will NOT tolerate her throwing fits over the TV. She maybe didn't understand...but my intentions are very clear.

Today I turned it on Noggin to see what she would do. We never turn the TV on for her at home. We do turn it on, but it's usually on news or the weather...and she never really pays attention. She dropped her toy, went to the TV and stared without moving for about 2 minutes. I then turned it off...deciding she didn't need it on. She proceeded to scream and object my turning it off. All the more reason to keep it that way.

I don't mind if she wants to watch it...but I will NOT have her throwing fits over it!

And lately...she's been throwing lots of them! Must be the age she's at....OY! :)

No comments: