Wednesday

Rant - If Offended, Apologize Later :)

You know...so many people are afraid to say so many things because they are afraid of stepping on toes...or offending...etc...

You know what? I'm done worrying about that.

90% of white women are not voting for Hillary Clinton.
90% of white men are not voting for John McCain.
SO why is it that in NC & IN, 90+% of the black vote went to Obama??? (I think the percentages are similar in other states but I don't have facts on that)

I'm disgusted that people can't look past color...on either side...I won't vote AGAINST a person because of their skin color, and I won't vote FOR them because of it either.

I'm not a Hillary supporter because I'm a woman...

If Obama were a white man, he wouldn't be in the race. He is a Freshman Senator with little experience. People would have laughed him out a long time ago. But...somehow...he's still there...

I don't want Obama.
I don't want Hillary.
I don't want McCain.

I will, however, vote in November. I will vote for the person that I feel is best suited for the position with the highest qualifications after thoroughly analyzing their voting records and stances on social & economic issues, as well as immigration, border patrol, etc...My vote in November will NOT be for what's on the outside.

Yours shouldn't be either.

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

I couldn't agree more.

A person should never go into anything with total blinders on. What does this person stand for? What does this person stand AGAINST? These questions should be asked of all candidates in the election.

I will say this... This is the first year that I can honestly say I'm not excited to vote - but I will. This is also the first time that I'd ever say that "it doesn't matter who you vote for as long as you vote" wouldn't be true. If you're considering voting for Obama to be part of the hype, stay home. He doesn't deserve your vote. I'm not telling you to vote for McCain...just not to vote for Obama.

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for BUSTER TURNER. I think we should all write in his name! ;-)

Aunt Mary