Thursday

Confession #77

Talking to Becky today made me remember a confession to tell about quickly.

A friend of ours is in Australia on her honeymoon for 2 weeks and I have received two emails from her. This led us to a conversation about contacting family/friends during the "honeymoon" time...

Mine and Bob's "honeymoon" was nothing more than a one-night stay at the local Christopher Inn...

The entire time we were there we were just YARDS away from my mom and dad's...we were just a few yards longer away from our apartment...It was ONE NIGHT.

By the time we went to the apartment on Sunday I was in tears wanting to go see my mom. I cried entering my mom's house...because I was already homesick! I have no idea how in the world I was homesick when I was RIGHT THERE...but I was.

Poor Bob...he never knew what he got himself into...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that day! I just wanted to tell Bob, " Sorry, I'm taking her back" Love ya,Mom