Thursday

Baby (Boy) Update!

We had our 17 week checkup yesterday for our little one. He is doing well. Heart rate was 147. :) In three weeks we get to find out "for sure" what he is. Like we don't already know! :) I'd be SHOCKED, SHOCKED if he were anything different, than, well, a HE! It'll be awesome to get another 4D ultrasound though. I just ask that you be praying for him that his development is strong.

Also, please pray for me. I have seen some slight swelling in my legs already. It started later than this with Maleah and got terrible, and I really don't want to go through that sort of swelling again!

Pray for Stacy too. She's needing alot of prayers so that she can get pregnant again quickly. They're ready for their next, and we all want them to get it NOW! :)

Also, for Nicole and Bobby...they're in the home stretch...and soon their world will turn upside down....in a wonderfully fantastic way!

I guess we'd better pray for my parents too. :) With all these little grandchildren, they'll need it! ;)

No comments: