Monday

Thankful

I posted a post venting all of my frustration. I also have alot to be thankful for. I think it would also be therapeutic to name some of those as well...

I am thankful...

...that God didn't give up on me.
...that He never does.
...that Jesus provides saving Grace.
...that we can't save ourselves.
...that we don't have to.
...that God blessed me with my angel Emily.
...that I got to have her with me for 17 weeks.
...that God blessed me with Maleah.
...that God blessed me with little baby A.J.
...that He has kept us all healthy...including me and the baby.
...for Bob.
...because I don't know what I'd ever do without him.
...because he never stops loving me.
...that he never leaves my side.
...that he tries so hard to do what's right.
...that our children will never have go grow up in a broken home.
...that I can be certain of that.
...that I have a family that loves me and is there for me.
...that I have a church family to turn to in prayer and praise.
...that I have a mom and dad that are ALWAYS there for me.
...that I have a mom and dad that have shown hard work and never giving up my entire life.
...that I have a mom and dad that always put us first.
...that I have a best friend I can turn to with any prayer request, and know she'll be praying hard, no matter how long it's been since I talked to her.
...that I have a best friend at work that I couldn't get through my days without.
...that I have a house to keep me warm and safe.
...that I have a job that provides me with all of my needs and some of my wants.
...that I get to see Maleah's smiling face every single day (even if she won't call me Mommy).
...that one minute with Maleah erases all the bad moments in my day.
...that I get to hear her beautiful voice.
...that God would even bless me with such an opportunity in this life as to keep that child in my presence and raise her for Him.
...that I have been able to feel the baby move alot today :)
...that God blessed me with so much good in a world so bad.
...that no matter what happens with the election, God is still in control. Whether it's to give us over to our sin, or attempt to save our country....HE IS IN CONTROL. (I have to remember that!)
...for the sunny days.
...even moreso for many of the cloudy days.
...for the smell of fall.
...for the sound of rain falling.
...for the flowers in the spring.
...to witness Maleah appreciate the flowers she sees.
...that she likes to stop and smell them...every time she sees them....and I mean EVERY TIME :)
...for Sudoku.
...for The Office.
...for football.
...for pizza and other "junk" food.
...for music. I can't sing, but I can sure enjoy it :)
...for a sense of humor. I didn't know I had one until I met Bob. He unleashed a beast ;)
...for the opportunity to write this.
...that you listened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding me that we have so many things to be thankful for.I would say you are right at the top of my list!

Bob Speakman said...

Beautiful. Thank you for writing that!