Thursday

10 Years....

Today it has been 10 years since the day I met Bob. We met at my school dance, he had JUST broken up with his girlfriend and went with a friend of his. It was 70's retro and we got beaded necklaces. They were really cheap but I still have them. He gave me his that night :) We did the electric slide and about every other type of line dancing we could do (not by choice....) and we got to dance one slow song....and when I met him he introduced himself by shaking my hand. That impressed me!

I had to get his number from Laura and it was ME that called HIM after the dance. But thank goodness I did! I don't know what I'd do without him!

10 years.....WOW!.....It seems like a small amount of time and a large amount all at the same time.

Bob,
It's been 10 years since I met you....and I still not only love you more and more ...I like you! You're my best friend and I'm so grateful that we are together. Thanks for being you. :)

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

It wasn't by chance that we met the way we did. I always wanted to have a good story for "how I met my wife".

We would have met before that... you came to Hilltop with friends one morning, but I happened to not be at church that Sunday. It was not fate that brought us together - it was the hand of God. I know you were created just for me; I was created just for you.

Now after 10 years we have a beautiful baby girl that God gave us as a gift. We are truly blessed.