Thursday

My Week with Maleah

I've been home with Maleah since last Thursday. I was on vacation all week and it has been FANTASTIC. To just spend every day with her, absorbing her baby hugs and kisses all day long, watching her play, giggle, laugh and even cry....it's been amazing. I will hate when Monday rolls around because I don't know if I'll be able to bear to leave her again. I know I have to, but still....it sucks.

However, I will marvel in the remainder of the time left with her and we will go on as necessary.

I love her SO much....she is my amazing little genius who opens the DVD player and licks the DVDs....even though she's not supposed to be anywhere NEAR the T.V.....she's my amazing little scaredy cat who we have finally managed to get to stop going into the dining room by placing a stuffed snowman in the way....she just looks at him and whines....she's my amazing little walker who took 5 steps today all on her own...the most so far.....she's my amazing little sleeper, who has mastered naps...but still wakes up every night....she's my amazing little talker who jibber jabbers all the time saying lots of things that start with "b".....and who we finally got to only take her bug (pacifier) when it is time to sleep. Once she's awake...out it comes. She's my amazing little big girl. She's over 10 months old....

She's mine and she is AMAZING!!!

p.s. She's Bob's too :) But this week, she's MINE! :)

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

I wish she could be "yours" every week. I would love for you to be home with her. I really would. :(

I love all of her little things she does to make her who she is. She is so wonderful! :)