Wednesday

Absence makes the heart grow fonder....

That's what I keep telling myself as I find it so difficult to find time to get on here to blog about ANYTHING!

Keep me in your prayers as I am working ALOT, still working Saturdays...and desperately wanting some time home with Bob and Maleah. I see no end in sight. I have an account....it's new....I need to get it done...and get it done right. I feel like until it's accomplished I will not be able to get out from underneath of this.

It certainly can't get much worse....right????

Hope everyone is well. Don't give up on me! I'm sure there are many more confessions to come!


Oh, and if you haven't tried the Pizza Mia pizza from Pizza Hut...do it! It's awesome! Wonderful, buttery crust and only 200 calories per slice is what I hear! :)

YUMMY!

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

Sun ripened tomato sauce, whole milk mozzarella cheese...uh. Yeah.

We both miss you! I can't wait for you to be home on Saturday (hopefully tomorrow). I love you!!!