Thursday

Sarah Palin

She rocked last night. She gave a phenomenal speech...I hope you got to see it. Her youngest daughter is sweet as can be ... standing on the stage with her mom, waving so proudly to the crowd, not a care in the world. Bob and I got a big kick out of her for that. She was adorable. The speech was powerful and she delivered it better than anyone else could. It was an amazing night for her. If you didn't see it, I hope you get the chance.

The one bad thing I've discovered about the Republican Party? Their love for country music! Ugh! I'll get over it though! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not all country music is bad!!

Bob Speakman said...

Palin DID rock. She's infused new life in the campaign and put a spring in Mac's step! :)

Country music is not great. A few good artists and that's about it.