Thursday

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOO excited for it! We have our tree up (not shaped or decorated but it's UP!). We have our decorations out, we're hopefully going to decorate the outside soon (and by we I mean BOB). ;) Maleah will get her own tree this year, to share with her baby brother in future years too. They will be able to decorate it with their own ornaments and have fun with it. I am so excited about that! We are going to watch a Christmas DVD this evening while we finish decorating. I AM SOOOOO READY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

You should be too!

Forget about the COST. It's the MOST wonderful time of the year! Everyone is in a better mood, happy, cheery. It's a celebration of Christ's birth. It's fun with friends and family. The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas in the best time of the year! I think we should move Thanksgiving UP so that the Christmas "season" lasts longer!

Bob said the people in Columbus are being scrooges about Christmas. Well, BAH-HUMBUG!

Here in Chillicothe.........IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

Apparently my enthusiasm is starting to wear off.. One guy said he caught himself humming a Christmas song because of me... one woman said she might be getting her Christmas stuff out now... :) GO CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

We are putting our Christmas Decorations out tomorrow! I love this time of year too, it is too bad the Christmas spirit can't last all year. The world would be a MUCH happier place :) We need to remember in the hustle and bustle of the season to not forget the reason for it! I hope everyone has a very Merry CHRISTmas!!!!!

Love Ya!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

We're putting our decorations up this sunday- I cannot wait!!!!!! (we'll see how the puppy does with the tree decorations :) )

Matt Bruning said...

Bob said the people in Columbus are being scrooges about Christmas. Well, BAH-HUMBUG!

That's because it has nothing to do with the Buckeyes.