Thursday

Alex Update...

I went Monday for my 28 week appointment. Enter the third trimester! It has gone so unbelievably FAST! It was my sugar test. Bob couldn't go with me, so I was all my by lonesome...save for the little guy who LOVED LOVED LOVED the sugar drink! He's doing fantastic! His heart rate is 144. He's growing just where he should be (thankfully not too big yet!) and when Dr. Parks went to rub the heart scanner on my belly, he kept kicking it! He is such a funny little guy! :) I'm good too, though my statistics don't need to be shared! :) We (Alex and I) were able to sit in the waiting room and read for an hour while I was supposed to be working. That was great! Another Brandilynn Collins book....and soooooo good!

FYI....for anyone who worries about the drink for the sugar test...don't listen to the overdramatic people...it's actually really good. Just go in there thirsty and you are SET. I love the drink. I ended up crashing around lunch time once the sugar wore off....so I had to, just HAD to, eat a 3Musketeer. No choice really! :)

So we're doing good. I'll be going back more frequently as the time nears. :) So exciting and scary at the same time!

Keep praying for us.
Pray for Bobby and Nicole....there time is approaching very quickly.
Pray for Stacy and Kevin....we have 2 babies coming...and we're hoping soon for news of a third!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you and Alex are doing so well! I cant wait to meet him- he sounds like he has the speakman humor already :D !!!!!!

Hope to see you guys soon!

Stacy said...

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers!