Monday

Happy Birthday!

I saw Bob's post and had to make a quick one myself!

Wish all our babies (and big kids) a very happy birthday! Maleah turned 2 on January 19th, Corbin was born January 24th, and Kaitlyn is 3 today :) It's a busy week for the grandparents...and will be for years and years to come. :)

There's so much I want to share about Maleah. She can drink from a big kid cup, likes to play dress-up and plays with her dollhouse...she's talking so incredibly big and has started to sing her ABC's as well as the theme songs to various shows including Wow Wow Wubbzy. I just love her! She steals my heart everytime I see her, hear her, think about her, look at her....She's unbelievably ours. Such an awesome gift the Lord blessed us with!

So Happy Birthday Babies! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The babies aren't babies anymore. I will NOT let 2 years go by without seeing them again! They simply grow too fast. Maybe I need to move to Ohio.

Anyway, love y'all and miss ya!

Aunt Mary

Bob Speakman said...

She is still a baby to us! :(