Monday

Some Quick Updates!

Sorry it's been SOOOO long since I got on here. I know people are wondering about how things are going...

We had a huge virus hit us at work...so our computers were down and now we're on a "lockdown" type mode. I don't feel comfortable getting on my blog at lunch or anything...so if it's not the Gazette's website...I'm not on it! Sorry for that because my time at home has been pretty limited too!

Bob's job is fine as far as we know. He said some people are still finding out here and there that they've lost theirs. He's heard nothing so far so we assume he's safe. Thank you all for your prayers! :)

Maleah is fantastic! She's 2 now of course. We had her birthday, and then little Corbin arrived on Kaitlyn's party day :) It was a hectic January, but things have calmed down since :) I'm done working Saturdays and am currently still working 5 days, hoping to get it down to 4 for a few weeks before our little Alex arrives. Maleah needs some "Me & Mommmy" days :) I miss those Fridays off with her :( Hopefully they come again soon.

She peed in the potty Friday night :) She's not potty trained, but I'm so proud of her for recognizing that she needed to go, and then going, even though some ran down her leg and she said she had to "poop". :) She's getting to be such a big girl!!!

Alex is doing well too. He moves around so strong in there! Sometimes it takes me off guard. It's such a blessing. This has been a much easier pregnancy than with Maleah. I'm sure Bob's thankful...I can still put on my own socks and shoes :) He was doing it for me long before this point with Maleah because of all the swelling. I'm almost 34 weeks...Maleah came at 38....it's SO CLOSE!!!! Keep us in your prayers that everything falls together in the next month. I've requested 12 weeks at work for maternity leave...and I'm not 100% sure if I was granted that or not...so pray that I get my time to spend with my babies :)

We taught 4-5 year olds for the month of February during worship....have to say though I love those kids...I'm glad that is over for a few months! Talk about EXHAUSTING!

I'm pretty sure that's a small taste of everything. Oh, and my dad helped paint and do Alex's room....He painted the George's for us to put on the walls...he is so awesome!!!!! :)





3 comments:

Stacy said...

Alex's room looks amazing!! The time is creeping up and Alex will be born before we know it! Our family is so blessed to have 2 new arrivals in just a couple of months of each other.

Anonymous said...

The room looks amazing! It was great getting to see you both on saturday!

Bob Speakman said...

I can't wait to bring home Alex with you baby! :)

His room looks fantastic!

I hate that you can't get on and blog more. We need to make sure we make time for it! ;)