Wednesday

Feeling the Love...

It's been so long :( I'm so sorry about that!

In the last few months I've been busy with working, etc....and I haven't been able to find the time to get on here much! Trying to get caught up for a 3 month leave is difficult!

In the last month, I was thrown 2 baby showers. My family threw me one and my work threw me the other. I feel so loved when I see how many people really care enough to make the time to go, as well as supporting us in helping Alex's supply grow. We went from having no baby boy clothes to hopefully enough to get us through these first few months! We've got our "big" items we needed, and are stocking up now on diapers, wipes, etc....but people are so amazing. :) Sometimes you can go around feeling like no one cares about you....but that's certainly not a complaint I can muster :) Not after the love people have shown us! We are so very appreciative of everyone in our lives....and sooon I will be sending out the Thank You cards! Promise!

There's been alot going on....but for now....I just feel so blessed and wanted to share that.

P.S. We're 36 weeks today....so be praying for us because it's getting close! You'd think after having Maleah it would feel more real...but it doesn't. I STILL can't imagine having a newborn in the house! Can't imagine having a baby boy....getting to lose sleep all over again...getting time off with them....I'm so excited and scared! :) I can't even IMAGINE how many times he's going to pee on me! :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Maybe we need to get you a pee-pee tee-pee!! I saw them online, they are supposed to keep little guys from peeing on you!!