Wednesday

NOT Feeling the Love....

So I got Maleah ready this morning, fit-throwing and all, avoiding kicks to the stomach. She didn't want to leave. We HAD to go. We were already running too late. We got to Stacy's and I still had to go get gas, and my girl....who was all abusive this morning....would not even tell me goodbye. Wouldn't give me hugs...kisses...nothing. I wish I could say I just shrugged it off...but I didn't. I cried. I still feel like crying. I feel like crap. I hope it's not a crappy day. Right now it sure FEELS like a crappy day.

Sorry for being such a downer. :(

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

Its not about you. She didn't want to leave this morning and probably didn't want to say goodbye because she didn't want to have to say goodbye.

She loves you so much and she probably hates that you have to leave everyday. :(

Stacy said...

She looked out the window for you blowing kisses after you already pulled away, and then she cried when she didn't see your car!