Saturday

Due in 4 Days....And NOTHIN'!

So here we are...the Saturday before our due date...totally having expected that Mr. Alex would have greeted us by now....and NOTHIN'! He's still snug as a bug in a rug! I am beginning to wonder if we'll ever get blessed with his wonderful presence! Maleah probably doesn't even believe he's real anymore...we tell her "No, that's for Alex" and "Look, this is for Alex" and she's probably wondering "Who in the world is Alex!?"....So keep praying for us...he's got to come out sooner or later!!! ;)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I am trying to be patient!! I am so excited and can't wait to meet....
Alex "I'm never coming out of here" Speakman!! I will continue to pray that all goes well!! Keep walking, maybe we can coax him out :)

Brooke said...

The poor kid already has a speakman nickname..He'll never hear the end of it when he gets older :)

Unknown said...

See...we knew there was a baby in there somewhere. CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME TO THE WORLD, ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krystle said...

Hey I just wanted to say Congrats! Angie called and told me that Alex was born this morning! I hope mommy and baby are doing well. I didnt think you checked your facebook much so I thought I would leave a comment on here!