Wednesday

Update on Baby "I'm Never Coming Out of Here" Alex! :)

I'm 39 weeks today....and had my appointment yesterday. Nothing has changed! Maleah made my little guy a condo and he's perfectly happy living there! We go for another appointment next Monday (assuming he won't have come out by then) and if nothing happens....more than likely I'm going to be induced at some point. But he's doing great! We've all been sick with this or that....but hopefully it's to the end of it for all of us. We certainly don't want little Alex born into lots of sickness where no one can come see him! He's awesome though...I'm just SOOOO ready to meet him!!!

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

He'll come out when he's ready. He might be talking and walking by then.

Brooke said...

Now if he'd only be potty trained when he comes walking out of there you'll be all set ;)