Wednesday

Maleah...

There is too much to share about my girl and just not enough time! If you haven't been able to be around her lately....you are totally missing out! She's so awesome! She is talking like a big girl :) She says so many things. One of my favorite sayings of hers is "Oh, yes". Not "yeah" but "yes". She's so exact in certain things she does...things have to be done a certain way, put in a certain place, etc. She's so much like me in ways you can't even teach! She's got busy hands and loves to give these hugs that just wrap around your entire body :) She loves to do things all by herself, but will let you help after trying and not succeeding. She loves to be outside. She knows which direction is "Mama's house" and "Papa's house". She sees the phone and assumes I've got to call Mama. :) She's a picky eater who loves pringles cheez'ums. She eats the filling out of the oreos, but doesn't always want the cookie. She loves big kids but also loves to play by herself. She loves to read and I LOVE the way she suggests something and then makes it sound like it's YOUR idea!

I'd share more....but I've got to finish getting ready!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

She's a really smart cookie :) She'll be such a great big sister!