Friday

Time Flies...

Well, this day last year I worked over 11 hours...busting my rear end to try to get as much work done as possible. Who knew that the next day would have me giving birth to my baby girl? It's amazing how time flies. Maleah is one year old tomorrow, and it doesn't seem possible. One year ago today she wasn't even here yet...and now she's walking, talking, and just the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. It's amazing what can happen in a year....

I think it teaches us all that we shouldn't take any time for granted. I'll confess (shocker, huh?...me...confessing something...hehe)...when she was about 6 weeks old, I would long for the time when she would be Kaitlyn's age...because she was SO fussy...and I knew it would get better. And here we are. One year old. She's so DIFFERENT. She's such a good baby, only fussy now when she needs something (or throws a fit when she WANTS something). She is amazing. Now I wonder...should I have really wished for time to fly by? No. But at that time...I just wanted sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time really does fly by! I try my best to enjoy every moment with Kaitlyn and do my best not to take that precious time for granted!

It seems like just yesterday we were all sitting around the hospital waiting room, being entertained by one year old Kaitlyn, trying to be patient waiting for our beautiful Maleah to be born!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SWEET MALEAH!!!
Aunt Stacy loves you so very much!!

Now Maleah is one and Kaitlyn will be two next week! It kinda makes me sad, but happy at the same time, because each new milestone they reach is so amazing!!

I love you!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Maleah!

Love Aunt Mary & Uncle Buster