Thursday

Bye, Bye....Mustache????

I have been wanting to blog on this all week, and no, it's not about Tom Selleck, if that's what you were thinking (which I doubt you were because that is just on an episode of Friends when "Richard" shaves off his mustache....wow, I can't believe I just typed that nonsense). Reminds me of a confession....another post....in a minute :)

Ok, back to the mustache....

My dad has shaved off his mustache! That is the FIRST time I've seen that upper lip...EVER! It's a little pale and needs a tan :)

After 35 years....the mustache is gone!

WOW! THAT is dedicated facial hair! Well....until it starts to turn white! How dedicated could it possibly be then???

Ok. I'm leaving now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We didn't even notice!!

HEHEHE!! I can't believe we didn't notice!

Love Ya!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you post a picture of him?

Aunt Mary

Randi said...

We will get one tonight! :)