Thursday

Idol Worship

"Idol worship" took on a whole new meaning last night as the contestants fnished the night of Idol Gives Back with "Shout to the Lord". I loved it! It was so awesome to hear a worship song sung on American Idol! They took out "Jesus" and replaced it with "Shepherd"....but there is no denying this major worship song. This song is sung in churches all across the nation every week, and to hear it on Idol....AMAZING!

I've been thoroughly pleased with this season...from Jason singing "Hallelujia" to Dolly Parton's songs about Jesus to "Shout to the Lord". It's been awesome.

:)

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

"Idol Worship". Clever! Very clever! :)

Anonymous said...

Praise the lord! He is so wonderful to us! I praise GOD everday for his many blessings! Every time I watch Idol gives back, It makes me realize how lucky we all are! Alot of people complain on a daily basis, about their lives, work, or being tired. People take for granted all that the Lord provides us with. I am grateful to wake up each morning, I am grateful that I have a nice home, a wonderful family, terrific friends, I am greatful that I spend my days caring for Maleah and Kaitlyn, and most of all I am grateful to have the love of God, knowing that he is always with me is all the comfort I need!
Stacy