Monday

Don't you just love....

that feeling of KNOWING without a DOUBT that your prayer was just answered?!

I'm here at work and there's a particular account that I am having difficulty with. I emailed Bob and told him I needed him to pray for me to have wisdom on the account so that I could get it done and move on to other things. Within the hour my problem was figured out down to the penny! Everything fell into place, God moved mountains and the account is done.

6434.14 is a beautiful number to me! :)

I so many times forget to ask God for help at work....like He doesn't fit or it's silly to ask. But it's not. I asked, Bob prayed too, and He listened!

I want to run around and tell everyone what He did just now. I can't (it's tax time and I'd be killed) but still, just knowing He spoke to me in that manner, is AMAZING!

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

I'm glad it worked! I knew you could do it! You're smart because you have glasses. ;)