Wednesday

Confession #74

When we were little, Nicole had this plastic see-through beach bag with flamingos on it. It was clear and round and had a pull string at the top. I just had to have one too. I ALWAYS had to be like Nicole. So I got one! Then we made our plans with them. We couldn't take them to the beach because we weren't going, so we decided we were going to run away.

There was a cornfield behind our house still at that time, and we were going to pack cans of soup in our bags and run away into the cornfield.

Who knows where in the world we planned to go...the river was on the other side.

However, we decided not to go....I don't remember why, but I'm sure it had SOMETHING to do with no more mac n cheese! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Confess your sins online, anonymously at http://iconfessmyself.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I remember that!! You are too funny!

Love Ya!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

How were you going to open the soup? And, once you got it open, were you going to eat it cold or run back in the house and heat it up? Just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!