Wednesday

A Proud Member of the BHCC

For those of you wondering what in the world the BHCC is...

It's the Big Honkin' Chickens Club, of which I am a proud member. :) Since I scare easily, but still continue to press on with my novel, Eyes of Elisha, I truly am a BHCC member :). Everyone needs to check out this book. I am halfway through and it has made it so difficult to put down at the end of the night! I'm now going to be getting every one of Brandilyn Collins novels...though I hate being scared, I LOVE scary books! :)

Check out her site:
http://brandilyncollins.com/bhcc.html

Note the awesome graphic to the right....It makes me smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny the BHCC, that cracks me up!!!

Love Ya!
Stacy

Bob Speakman said...

If I had known it existed I would have signed Miranda up for it years ago! :)

~ Brandilyn Collins said...

Waytago, Randi. You're showin' those other members a thing or two. :)

Blessings.