Wednesday

One Month Already!!!

Alex is one month old today. I cannot believe it! This month seems to have flown! He's getting a little chunky and I'm going to have to start putting cereal in his bottle because he's eating sooo frequently! He has his appointment tomorrow...I cannot wait to see how much he weighs and how long he is! For those of you who haven't seen him since he's been born....you must see him before he starts walking around! I'll update on his appointment tomorrow. The dumb umbilical cord stump is STILL there....from what I've read we shouldn't be worried...but come on! It's been there for a MONTH!

On a side note...Maleah is enjoying Alex alot more :) She was giving him tea to drink yesterday from her tea party :) She loves to help with him too!

A side note to my side note....she now knows how to use a computer mouse. She'll play her own videos on the computer from her DVD and from iTunes. Cracks me up :)

You should see her too. She's getting so big and talking so so so big. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See how fast one month has went by? Don't forget to hold on!