Saturday

P.S.

The bicyclists get on my nerves!

I was so frustrated. We were coming up Paint Street and there were many in front of me and about 3 behind me. I was going to turn down 2nd St...but the 3 stupid people (and I mean that) behind me decided to pass me on my right-hand side at that moment. I thought they were supposed to obey regular traffic laws?! Anyway, I decided to go down to Main St. instead....and there were more coming up behind me. I got in the right hand lane but the light was red. They all start passing me, totally surrounding my car. I am a polite driver, but I wanted to lay on my horn. That's a good way to get run over, for crying out loud!

A good note....I did get to see one of them fall down off their bike. That felt sort of sweet :)

Evil Miranda must be coming out thru this!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

We were driving in town today down paint street where it connects to 772 (beside the gas station) and they were taking up BOTH lanes..We had to drive like 5mph for what seemed like FOREVER! ...I agree, its stupid