Monday

10 Short Months

Well, here it is....November 19th....our little baby girl is growing up! She's a big 10 months old today! It has all gone by SOOOO fast. Truthfully, in the beginning, she was so fussy I wanted to fast foward about 4 months....and here it is....so much later....and it has flown by. She's talking up a storm now, finding consonants she didn't know existed. She finally said "Da-da" and though she doesn't say it often...she means it when she says it! I've been middle-naming her and she understands it. She heads for that TV and I tell her "NO" in a firm voice and she doesn't react, and then I say "Maleah Desiree" and she turns and looks...she knows what that means. Whether she listens or not is another story! She's beautiful too. She makes these faces that are just indescribeable. There are no words to describe her. She's just AMAZING!!! I still can't believe she's ours!

No comments: