Monday

Answered Prayer

We've been praying, and praying, and praying and praying....
and crying, and crying, and crying....
and waiting and waiting....

Our prayers were answered yesterday! Rick, Kathy and Greg were back! Oh, man, I was SOOOO excited, and still am. It was the highlight of my week! (Aside from Maleah!) When we lost Emily, these were some of the first people that we heard from, from Greg's initial phone call on the machine, to Rick and Kathy's flowers, to the visits, the cards, the hugs, the prayers...They saw our pain and were there for us. When we were hurting and waiting to get pregnant again, they prayed. They had the class pray, and remembered us and were faithful in their prayers, and God heard them. We got pregnant. When I was fearful of losing another baby...they were there. They had the entire class pray around me in my fear providing me comfort and reminding me that God hears our prayers and He is in control.

These are some of the most loving people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, and I am grateful that they are in my life. Welcome back!

Thank you Lord!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, we're waiting on another prayer to be answered. We need to continue to pray that one of these houses will sell! My mom and dad have worked too hard to have such a heavy burden resting on their shoulders. They are the 2 most wonderful people in the world and they NEED one of them to sell ASAP. All prayers are accepted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our parents are wonderful aren't they!! I have been praying and will continue to pray for one of their houses to sell!!

Bob Speakman said...

I love those guys! I was so happy to see them. My heart really felt full after seeing them.