Wednesday

Confession #69

I was thinking of various work situations....

It was Oct. 15 a few years ago (deadline day at work). It was mid-afternoon...and all of a sudden I realized that my dress pants had slit right up the backside. Who knows how long they had been that way or how many had noticed. I quickly grabbed my sweater hanging on the back of my chair and tied it around my waist. Ugh. Stupid pants!

One day I was walking past our front counter...and my shoe got caught in my pant leg...and down I went! Of course, lucky for me the only people that saw were ... 5 employees and a client. :) Sense the sarcasm???

When I was pregnant with Maleah last year, I tripped and fell up the stairs. It terrified me but luckily there was a hand rail and I grabbed it and hit my back and not my belly. (I wasn't showing yet...it was early on.)

Ah....so graceful!

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

You're a lot more graceful than I am!!!