Wednesday

Front Room Remodel

As some of you well know....we've been working on our front room for the last 3 weeks...tearing down the paneling (2 layers!), the drop ceiling, adding insulation where needed, drywalling the walls and ceiling (raising the ceiling about 2 feet). By we I don't mean Bob and me as much as my dad and his dad! The help has been unbelievable! I don't know what we would do without these men! I wanted to share the pics we have so far. We have it partially decorated now...but will finish in the next week or so. We need to add the trim still, the baseboards and pictures :)

Hope you like it!







2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

It is coming along great. Once we get it decorated it will look awesome. I can't wait to get more pictures up soon! Plus, there is a stud in that picture... No not me! That wood stud in the wall!

Anonymous said...

Your new room is going to to look amazing!!