Monday

Confession #70

It's been awhile ... but here's a good one.

We were at Stacy and Kevin's new apartment Friday night and talking about how Kaitlyn has a lock on her bedroom door...and hopefully she doesn't use it...and it made me think of this....

I had forgotten about it!

In elementary school, the whole class would get bathroom breaks (no it's not another pee story!). Anyway...sometimes it just wasn't enough to hold you over throughout the day....or you had to wait too long....so sometimes I would get the teacher's permission to go by myself during a quiet time in class. I'm guessing this was around 2nd grade.

There were 3 stalls in the restroom we would use. One day I was in one of the stalls, and heaven knows why, I wondered what would happen....so I....

kept the stall door locked....

crawled underneath the opening at the bottom of the stall door....

and went back to class.

Yes, I did. I don't know why. I don't know what my thinking was. If I thought it would be fun...if I thought....anything at all. I have NO idea why in the WORLD I did that....but SuperDave must have hated me. I can't see it being super easy on a grown man to get that stall door unlocked.

Sadest part is ... if I remember correctly ... I did it more than once!

The SHAME!

No comments: