Monday

Confession #6

I am horrible about sharing food. It's the truth...Normally when we buy food it's mine and his...There's not alot of mixing. Bob said one day that he doesn't like Sun Chips, they don't sit well on his stomach. So I was excited. Bought a bag knowing they would be all mine. Then I came home one day and he'd eaten about 1/2 the bag! Or one day we ordered pizzatas from Market Day. There are 6 in a box I think, so something that can easily be split into my half and his half. But NO...I wasn't eating them quick enough so he ate them ALL!!! To most people this doesn't matter...but to me, it's a big deal. My food is MY food! My half is MY half!

The worst though is when...say...we're eating a pizza and there are 8 slices. We get down to the last 2 slices...and I need to get him a slice and myself a slice. I always want to give him the smaller slice so that I can savor the last of the food. But if I did that then I would feel horrible because I would feel like I'm trying to cheat him...so I just make sure that he knows I want the bigger slice, which he always does, and he gives it to me anyway! He always tries to make sure I have plenty!

Don't even get me started on the day Sugar ate my chicken sandwiches from White Castle right off of my plate!!!! Dumb dog!

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

You have been much better lately. Honestly. Just the other day you let me have...umm...no, but you really did..uhh...but there was one time. I'll get back to you on that.

Anonymous said...

That wasn't Sugar's fault!!!!