Friday

Confession #10

I love cloudy days. Yup. Sunny days are nice too, especially if you have outdoor plans...but there's just something about a cloudy day. I love in the spring and summer, when the dark pre-thunderstorm clouds roll in. I love in the fall when it's cloudy and there's just that slight chill in the air and that great fall smell. I love windy, cloudy, warm days. I for some reason feel more joyous over the clouds than the sun. It's not depressing to me at all...it's exhilirating in some way. And I LOVE thunderstorms. They really show the power of God. They are strong and I find them comforting (unless they get REALLY bad). When I wake up in the middle of the night and it's thundering and lightening, I sleep better. I don't know why. I just think they are AWESOME!

No comments: