Tuesday

I miss my girl...




I have a wonderful, beautiful baby girl who is at home right now...and boy do I miss her! Sometimes I feel like such a bad mommy, not staying home with her. But what can you do??? It takes 2 incomes and so my hands are tied. I look around my cubicle, and there are pictures of her everywhere. She's even on my desktop wallpaper :) I just look at her pictures and ache to be with her. She laughed her first laugh on Sunday, and it was at me. I cannot express just how special I felt that the most beautiful noise in the entire world was done for my benefit. She's amazing. Absolutely amazing. Just look at her...How can that not brighten your day???

3 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

That is the CUTEST post I have ever seen. I love her so much and now I miss her even more than I already did!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing the feelings a mother has? Love You! Mom

Anonymous said...

I think that mommies have stronger feelings than they did before having children. Maleah is a wnderful little girl and a joy to watch! Love you! Stacy