Tuesday

Confession #12

Food has healing powers. Yes it does. When I was little (I would say 5 yrs. or less) I fell down the stairs at our house. An entire flight, 2nd floor to the 1st. I was standing on the landing kicking my foot out and watching my dress flow in the air, and my feet slipped out from under me and down I went. A whole flight of wooden stairs. Once my mom and dad checked me over, what did I get??? Candy corn! And I was ok.

When we lived in the manor, Stacy, Bobby and I were riding our bikes down the sidewalk. I saw some dirt on the front fender, and thought it would be a marvelous idea to get it off while cruising down the sidewalk. My foot went between the fender and the wheel, and FLIP, over I went. Skinned my knee, ripping a whole in my black stretchy pants. My mom checked me over, and what did I get??? An ice cream sandwich! All better!!! However, Stacy and Bobby got one too (not fair! they didn't fall off of THEIR bikes!).

Ah, the healing power of food :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have gotten two ice cream sandwiches, after all you were the one that fell!! Love You!!