Monday

My Girl

Man, I love Maleah. Cannot even express how much. I love her and I miss her like crazy. Friday I went to leave for the tanning bed before work, and she had just woken up for the day. I could NOT walk out that door. It broke my heart that I even had to leave her that day. We had a pretty busy weekend, but still time with her was amazing. Then this morning she's awake again...sitting on Stacy's lap...watching me leave...It breaks my heart. I love my job. But there are days like this when I hurt to have to miss even a second of time with her. I would love to be home with her. To spend every day watching her grow up and become this wonderful person. It kills me that I miss 8 hours a day with her, and someone else gets to spend that time with her besides me. Mom's who get to stay home with their children are so lucky!

She is amazing. :)

2 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

I miss her too. I wish you could stay home too. I need to find some gold...or maybe a lottery ticket in a sewer drain that has the winning numbers. This is the society we live in. It would be so hard for you to stay home, but we can do without food. That's what soup and Ramen noodles are for! We just can't eat cat food. Its too expensive and it might have poison in it. I've gotten way off subject now. Our poor girl. She's going to pick up our worst traits! :)

Randi said...

YOUR worst traits! ;)