Thursday

Confession #16

Mud Buckets...

My mom and dad used to go out to KC Raceway on Saturdays in the summertime, and my Uncle Johnny would watch us. Well, one day, we must have been bored or something. Nicole was over (no one was home at her house) and she, Stacy and I got the bright idea to take our Halloween pumpkin-face buckets and mix mud in them. That's not sooo bad...but THEN we decided to take them over to Nicole's house, sneak upstairs to her closet, and hide them there. Why? Why you ask??? We don't know!!!! They were in that closet until Nicole moved out I think. I don't know why we did it. Apparently mixing mud sounded like fun, but storing it??? Buckets of dirt in her poor closet!? Why would we DO that???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember why we did that either!?!

Anonymous said...

You had better hope that Carol doesn't find out!!!!