Friday

Confession #17

My New Fav TV Shows!

I've had a lot of shows that I enjoy sitting down and watching over the years....many, many shows. Here we are...Maleah only 6 days shy of being 3 months old, and already my evening entertainment is Dora the Explorer, Go, Diego, Go and The Backyardigans. And you know what??? It's by CHOICE! It's on Noggin when I come home from work...and I leave it. They are wonderful shows, and as Maleah continues to grow, I will interact with her more and more. The shows themselves are interactive, but it's not enough. The parents must be interactive too! The shows are really awesome! They are so enjoyable to watch! So if you're ever sitting at home between 4:30-6:00, turn it to channel 148 (if you have TimeWarner) and I assure you that you too will have a great time!

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

The BackYardigans are cute, but I love the Wonder Pets. When the little duck says, "This is serious (pronounced see we us)". It is great. Oh, and Diego is way better than Dora!