Wednesday

Confession #13


I love Finding Nemo. Monsters, Inc. too...but there is just something about Finding Nemo. The colors, the bright, bright colors. Looking at them makes me so happy. I have a 2006 calendar with various Nemo pictures...and I am recycling it because I just LOVE having it up. Maggie at work even got me a Valentine's Day card last year with Crush on it (Crush is the turtle). It's great. It's awesome. There's just NO possible way to feel at all unhappy when you look at anything to do with Finding Nemo. :) Not to mention, it has wit and humor with no adult-tilted comments to keep you interested. It's an all-around totally AWESOME movie! If you haven't seen it yet...shame on you! :) If you have...watch it again! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finding Nemo is a terrific movie! Kaitlyn is only 14mo old and she loves it too! I agree everyone should see it!!

Bob Speakman said...

I love Nemo and Monster's Inc. I also love Curious George. We got to watch the movie for the first time the other day and it was really cute. Tons of bright colors and soft music. Maleah loved it!