Friday

WHY????

Sometimes I can't help but wonder...why did God create bugs? Creepy-crawlys??? Seriously, did they HAVE to make it on the arc? Thank goodness for Jasmine. She was running around the house like an idiot last night, and it was really irritating because Maleah was in bed. This morning, however, what do we find in the hallway???? A house centipede! Do you have any idea how NASTY those things are??? EEEWWWWWW!!!! While Maleah's room was being worked on last summer, we kept finding them in our bedroom, and I could NOT sleep without a light or TV on. SO GROSS!!! So thank goodness, she took care of it for us last night! THEN, I have Maleah on her changing table and out from behind her new bookshelf comes this HUGE spider. Double EEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully, Bob took care of it! So I will forever ponder the question as to why there are so many of these nasty creepy, crawlys. I know God had a good reason...He always does....but can I just say.....

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lillian said...

Hehee, I don't like bugs either but I guess they made it on the arc because they help keep the food chain going ya know?! ^_^ I hate centipedes!