Friday

Confession #14

I have serious bathtub-phobia. I have a "heavy duty" bath mat in the bottom of my tub, not that it does me any good, because I don't even stand in the tub in my bare feet. I wear flip-flops when I shower. When I am somewhere where I don't have my flip-flops, I stand on my tippy-toes on a washrag. I cannot stand to touch the porcelain either. Just the thought of bracing myself on the side of the tub....grabbing it with my fingers...Nasty! Creepy! And don't even get me started on taking a bath. The thought of sitting in the tub, my skin touching the porcelain, sends shivers down my spine. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew. There's a Friends episode all about enjoying taking a bath...I can't hardly stand to see someone else sitting in the tub on TV.

Poor Maleah...I hope I don't traumatize her!

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

I can understand your tubophobia to a point. They can be really gross because of mildew and such. I guess it is just weird to me when you can't even stand on the bath mat. Then again...I stand on that same mat... Ok, I understand now.