Wednesday

Beautiful




She is just so awesome and beautiful that I wanted to share her. These are some of our more recent pictures. She's so great. I cannot put into words how much I love her. Only a parent can understand this love...You THINK you get it...but until you have your own child...you never REALLY do. She's unbelievable. She's a busy-body, always moving those arms and legs. She also likes to be home, relaxing with her mom and dad. :) She's "talking" to us in her own language, and even likes to try to mimic some of what we do with our hands and such. She just loves to be home and have all the attention on her :) She has her normal napping schedule too. She's just awesome awesome awesome. And when we say "GO BUCKEYES" she smiles and gets all excited. A true Buckeye fan :)

4 comments:

Bob Speakman said...

She is absolutely beautiful. We have so much fun with her. She is a hoot and cute to boot! :)

Anonymous said...

She is awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, sweet, cute, adorable, precious, and fun!! I love my niece!!!

Anonymous said...

I think she's gorgeous. Can't wait to see her in July.

And thanks for praying for me. I'm doing really well.

Love ya!
Aunt Mary

PS: Will you teach Maleah to do the Ghostbusters dance?