Wednesday

Confession #21

I cried like a baby last night over a TV show! Well...near wailing is more like it I guess...Gilmore Girls is ending with a series finale next Tuesday. Last night Logan (who has been dating Rory for the past 3 years) asked her to marry him. She just graduated from Yale and he just got a job on the West Coast. I have been WAITING for this moment. Then what does she do? She turns him down! Seriously...WHY ARE THE WRITERS DOING THIS TO ME????? It's a series finale people! Give me what I want! I expect happy endings! They love each other! You are trying to prove a point that a man can't hold a woman back!? Come on!

Sorry...had to vent there. Anyway, I was devastated. Cried like a baby. Poor Bob had to come sit next to me and put his arm around me. Total devastation. I was SOOO upset. :(

1 comment:

Bob Speakman said...

It was ok that you cried. I know you really liked them as a couple. I love that you get that passionate about things. People cry over movies and books so why not a really good tv show?