Tuesday

Confession #27

I was reading all of my poems and short stories that I have written throughout my 26 years. I wrote a story for school in the 8th grade called "Trick or Treat". I was curled up on the loveseat after Maleah went to sleep last night reading it while Bob went through bill stuff. I LOVED writing scary stories. It was so awesome. I was a huge Stephen King fan, and "Fear Street" by RL Stein before that. I am such a dork. I got SO scared reading my own story. I couldn't go to the back of the house until Bob was with me, and he even had to stand in the hallway while I went to pee...just incase someone was hiding in that back bedroom (hey, it was dark in there!). So, yes, CONFESSION. I am such a chicken. A dumb 8th grade story scared me!!! Come on! Grow up, Miranda!

I can't help it. My imagination is so OVERACTIVE. I picture everything I read. Creepy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah, you're def. not the only one.

Stacy said...

I remember many late night trips with you to the bathroom!