Thursday

Confession #28

This takes the cake. :) Literally.

Nicole used to live across the street from us. Stacy and I went over to her house one day and we decided to make a cake. There was an orange cake mix in the cabinet (don't ask me why orange...). Anyway we made it. Then, for some reason, we thought we would get in trouble...(don't ask me why). So we proceeded to try to eat the entire thing...

I don't remember enough about this day to remember WHY we were so fearful of getting in trouble...Were Stacy and I over there when we weren't supposed to be? I can't imagine that's it...

Did we think Carol was going to yell at us? Possibly....

I truly, truly do not remember! I just remember trying to scarf that nasty orange cake down!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I remember that! I think that we were afraid that we would get in trouble so we tried to eat the evidence! I haven't eaten an orange cake since! YUCK!!!!