Friday

Bob's Confessions #2

I get angry over dumb stuff.

You could take that two ways. Either I get annoyed over things that are, in fact, stupid things... Or, it is stupid that I let my self get angry over small things. Both are accurate in my case.

Things that are dumb annoy me. Stupid commercials annoy me. Idiotic emails annoy me. I read a fax - not even meant for me - that annoyed me.

Ok, so the fax had a newspaper story about Cancun being the #1 vacation spot and the last line is "We can't be partial as a newspaper, but there is one company online who offers round trip to Cancun for $300". That part is circled and they write, "That's us. Give us a call at...". I go look online at the paper's website. That story does not exist! Ugh! Why does that make me mad?

Probably because I hate deception and any form of it. Lying, trickery, or tom foolery of any kind is intolerable to me.

I digress. In any case it is dumb that I let dumb stuff get to me... How's that for irony?

2 comments:

Randi said...

Creepy picture!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is kinda creepy!!