Monday

Confession #66

Johnny's Head...

When Little Johnny was a baby...I saw someone (I think Uncle Johnny) carrying him around on a pillow. He'd hold it out lengthwise in front of him and Little Johnny would sleep on it. I remember specifically it was Bobby's hard, fat and lumpy pillow with the Ninja Turtle pillowcase. Anyhow, one day Johnny fell asleep and I did the exact same thing I had seen Uncle Johnny do...I carried him EXACTLY the same way...only when I did it, my arms weren't long enough because I was still VERY young and Whoops! He just sort of slid off the pillow and sort of landed on his head! I don't think I did too much damage!

And, NO, I do NOT carry Maleah this way! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't tell this story to Johnny and Gayle if I were you!! Love Mom !