Thursday

Prayer & Tears

It's a good thing, a great thing, a FANTASTIC thing!!! It's not a bad thing. Some people see it as a weakness. I say I AM WEAK. God gives me strength...I give myself nothing. I pray and I cry. I pray and I don't. Crying is certainly NOT a weakness. It's an emotion. I may cry while talking to God...for the blessings He has given me...to seek comfort during a time of trial...to pray for those that need salvation. I may hear a song that touches my heart...Holy Ground is one...and I may cry. I may stop whatever I am doing and sit in the presence of God. And cry. Does that make me a "lost" person...a"tortured soul"...??? Absolutely not. It's crying that brings to light the joy in a world filled with so much pain. There's more to life than THIS. And for that I am thankful.

So to you who feel that crying and praying is a person who is tortured, lost and in pain...

You are wrong!

Inexperience doesn't make you right.

Praise the Lord that He is above all of this!!!

No comments: