Wednesday

Confession #64

My favorite things....

I have my favorite things...and I am weird about using them. Shocker, right?

Forks. At my mom's house and at our house...I have favorite forks. The tongs are more pointy than most of the other forks in the drawer...and even if they're all the way at the bottom I will dig for them to use instead of whatever's available.

Bowls. We use plastic bowls at our house. We have 2 colors, a teal color and a deep blue. I like the deep blue. So Bob is nice enough he always uses the other ones and lets me have what I like! Oh, yeah, and I stack them weird. There are 4 pretty deep blue ones and 3 teal ones...so they have to be stacked alternating colors...if I see they're placed wrong in the cabinet, I fix them. :)

Maleah's Bowls. Oh, yes, I have my favorite colors there too. I prefer to feed her out of the pretty purple ones and then the pink ones and save the green and blue ones for someone else to use. No offense to the other person...I just feel like if I'm feeding her out of what I think are the BEST bowls then I'm somehow giving her the best. Stacy tends to get my least favorite ones...the bright purple, bright pink, and blue ones. Sorry, Stac.

Maleah's Spoons. Yeah, that wasn't bad enough. I also prefer to feed Maleah with the pretty purple and pretty pink spoons. BUT I cannot feed her out of the pretty purple bowl with the pretty purple spoon...I try to put the pink spoon with the purple bowl and the purple spoon with the pink bowl.

Maleah's Bottles. Who knew I was this bad? She has pretty, I mean PRETTY, bottles in lavender, sea green, and teal. She also has bottles in dark purple and bright yellow. I first have to line them up by color when I wash them. The dark purple then light purple then green, sea green, teal, light blue, dark blue. The yellow comes first because it blends with NOTHING. I also like to feed her with the prettiest of the bottles. SO when I line them up Stacy usually is feeding Maleah with the yellow or purple bottles. If not Stacy, it's Bob. I LOVE feeding Maleah with the lavender bottles...they're my FAVORITE.

I'm sure Stacy has realized some of these tendencies by now. She gets the ugly yellow bottles, and the yellow and orange spoons with the blue or bright pink/purple bowls....It's no offense to her at all, I'm just that obsessive...who knew?

Well, Bob did. But he loves me anyway, thank goodness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too! I don't care what colors I use to feed Maleah, but from now on if I get to use a pretty one I'll feel special! I'm sorry Miranda I used one of your pretty blue bowls to eat my cereal I brought this morning!Oops!! I'll use Bobs from now on!!
Love Ya!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Hey I just realized something, those not so pretty bottles you talked about in yellow & dark purple are the ones that were Kaitlyn's that I gave you! I guess I'll just start keeping my ugly stuff!!! Ha Ha!!
Stacy